Well there I said it! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Let that sink in!! The Top 2%!! Girl, you didn't make it here by accident!
Grit, Vision & a whole lot of hard work paved the path that led you here! You have inspired many to follow your lead! Our next step together is to help you build the skills necessary to lead your team to excellence and share with you strategies that work!
You will find yourself in one of 3 places these last few days in June.
���� �������� OR ���� OR ������������
Listen to my Vox https://www.voxer.com/v/fb661f2275
When all of the principles of Director Boot Camp come to fruition in the final 2 weeks of June. Young directors I wish for you my life. #relationships #kitchentable #drillofJune
Listen to Linda Toupin call unit members the last week of June to rally toward the goal!
Linda Toupin's vox for last week of June (transcribed): **Script below in June Files**
What does your assistant say to your unit, if she is making calls for you?
1. Appreciate loyalty & love of the unit, the company & our products.
2. Share June promotion.
3. Share July goal & ask for help.
Listen to Linda do a LIVE Call & her July 1 Strategy https://www.voxer.com/v/a67c1ecaf1
When you are $20,000 short in the last week of June. Lets find $$
97% of your unit could not conduct a SCC & deliver on site today. When looking to finish your year-end goals look for 3-5 girls in your unit who want to move this coming year & work to help them find money to get full stores. Teach them how to sell something big in their house, garage or barns to 'find money' if they are opposed to loans or interest.
Listen to my Vox http://www.voxer.com/v/b72413eb1d
Stream music and playlists with SoundCloud and wow your visitors with your tunes.
1. Decide what you are wanting your year end Awards to Look Like (loosely) put together a jpeg and with a Save the Date. I will follow up with both of you for this, my plan is to attend both of your year end awards! Plan to put out this jpeg on June 1__________
2. Plan the larger places to WIN. This is really important for you as leaders but also for those you lead. As achievement driven women, you are geared-literally-to WIN! Helping others win is one of the reasons I know you love your position! This helps you clarify what are you helping people to win toward? Clear paths to run on will help you to create conversations at the beginning of June with on-target unit members. Here are some examples to consider that could help your June production
- Unit Courts (check your YTD unit numbers to identify retail clusters and project safe/stretch goals for your unit)
-4th Quarter Stars
-YTD Recruiting (There have been years I have only recognized Top 2, or Top 5 etc)
-YTD Sales (Create a commotion about being in the Top 3, Top 5, what will you do for them)
Check out the two documents below that help guide you each week/mos the habits that are most important for your success!
The four stages of FINISHERS! ENSD PAMELA SHAW
Listen to my Vox https://www.voxer.com/v/fc662f1790
It's our championship season – it's our final month! Are you living, leading, working as an M VP? Cross the finish line like a pro!! ENSD PAMELA SHAW Listen to my Vox https://www.voxer.com/v/b42ad67699
Peak performance is grounded in the skillful art of ENERGY management! LEAHLAUCHLAN Listen to my Vox http://voxer.com/v/abae8f430b
Listen to my Vox https://www.voxer.com/v/c857760585Need more sales before the end of June? More new team members? More ANYTHING in your business? Listen up! ESSD AMY KEMP
Directors: Listen to my Vox http://www.voxer.com/v/99e64960ff
· Your first car is earned on new recruit production and your personal business production.
· That car is kept in good standing by the ability of that team to develop customers and service those customers & adding additional new team members.
· A higher level car is achieved when a unit meets or exceeds its previous car quota because it has higher reordering customer/classes/facials or an advanced increase of new recruits ordering product.
The litmus test is what is your base production without new recruits?
If your unit is selling and reordering…..
· $7000 whl. a month you have a Cruz unit.
· $9500 whl. a month you have a Equinox or Fusion Unit.
· $17,000 whl. a month you have a Cadillac Unit.
If you want to move to a higher car or your unit’s existing customer business has fallen below base production you must do 2 things at the same time:
1. Train consultants how to build more and better customers
2. Add additional team members
All of this is in your control. Own your power. Claim it.
Listen to my Vox http://www.voxer.com/v/99e64960ff